10 Moneys Saving HACKS For Your 20's159,011 views
- 4 months ago
These are my 10 money saving hacks that I have learned through out my 20's so far, that are frugality based. It's extremely important to try and save AS MUCH as you can in your 20's, that turns into so much more later on in life.
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO:
1. FREEBIRD: https://my.fbird.co/dmbraXXJwW and enter my promo code ka290 for a FREE $10
2. IBOTTA: https://ibotta.com/r/bhukdqh
3. ACORNS: https://acorns.com/invite/FYZYUC (get a free $5 with my link)
4. REFFERAL CODES here is an article on several companies with them: https://www.referralcandy.com/blog/47-referral-programs/
5. BANKS WITH HIGH YIELD SAVINGS: https://thecollegeinvestor.com/22997/best-high-yield-savings-accounts/
6. CREDIT CARDS! The Points Guy article on the best travel cards: https://bit.ly/2Q9T7Mg
7. evaluate what beauty services you can do yourself for cheaper.
8. $2 breakfast: carton of eggs, bread, avocado. healthy & good for you. Make enough dinner to have left overs for lunch. these are no brainers but one of the most useful lifestyle tips to save $$$
9. wow. I skipped nine and just realized it. OOPS.
10. Going out and being social is a large part of your 20's, this can get expensive. if you MUST go out- buy beer, its cheaper than cocktails. Or, suggest to your friends that you stay in and host something (sounds lame af I know, but its actually SO fun, and much cheaper with no service charges!)
As much as people love to say, "Money doesn't buy happiness"... Money really does make the world go round, whether you love it or hate it- it gives people power and control, happiness to an extent, and security. I am a 24 year old millennial, I am NOT an expert in anything financial, but I have been able to save over $100,000 at this age. In todays video I am giving you money saving hacks all about being more frugal, because every penny does count. There are SO many ways to save money, I think your mindset is the most important of them all, I didn't touch on that in todays video- but let me know in the comments if you'd like a video about my thoughts on the psychology of money.
SUBSCRIBE for more: http://goo.gl/LPWD04
Get $40 off your first Airbnb booking with: https://www.airbnb.com/c/monicac16274?currency=USD
Get $25 off your first booking with HotelTonight promo code: MOCHURCH
Uber code (get $10 off your first ride with it): MonicaC41
business inquires: [email protected]