Young M.A On The Struggle of Giving Up Meat | Made From Scratch | Fuse5,174,486 views
- 1 year ago
The Brooklyn rapper reveals how she lost weight and talks standing out in male-dominated industry while mixing up a home-cooked meal with her grandma.
• 1 head of cabbage sliced into 1-inch strips
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
• 1 sprinkling creole seasoning
• Cook 15-30 min.
• Heat up olive oil in a pan on medium to low heat.
• Add garlic, stir 2- min.
• Add cabbage a handful at a time and stir.
• Continue stirring as it cooks down.
• Add creole seasoning to taste.
• ½ cup Cajun seasoning
• ½ cup flour
• Cayenne pepper
• 3-4 lbs. of cod
• ½ cup canola oil
• Mix Cajun seasoning and flour in a flat, wide pan and set aside.
• Rinse cod and pat dry.
• Season fish with Cayenne (to taste)
• Dredge fish in Cajun/flour mixture until coated.
• Add oil to a pan and heat on medium.
• Once oil starts to shimmer, add fish.
• Cook 3-5 min on each side until crispy.
• Remove fish from oil, pat oil off fish, serve.
Subscribe to the Fuse TV Channel: http://bit.ly/fuseSub
Artists and their families share the love and feed the soul with a home-cooked meal. We go beyond the recipe, as Ally Brooke, G-Eazy, Big Boi, A$AP Ferg, Saweetie, Rick Ross and more, reveal intimate family history and the meaning behind their menu. Learn how to make your favorite artists' recipes from scratch: https://www.fuse.tv/tags/MFSrecipes#latest
Crafted for you when favorite artists and step outside of the studio and into the kitchen.
Check out more of FuseTV here:
Fuse is empowering entertainment for young, diverse cultural adventurists. We celebrate artists, activists, and creators who break boundaries and challenge the status quo. Watch exclusive short-form originals like: ‘Mind Massage,’ ‘Lie Detector,’ and ‘Wreckreation’—all featuring the hottest new artists in music. Plus, exclusive clips of ‘The Read with Kid Fury and Crissle,' ‘T-Pain’s School Of Business,’ ‘Big Boy’s Neighborhood,’ and ‘Sugar And Toys.’
#Fuse #MadeFromScratch #YoungMA