7 Style Tricks to Make Clothes Look EXPENSIVE!404,169 views
- 1 month ago
HUGE Indochino SALE: https://bit.ly/36Hh5pQ Treat yourself to an incredible custom suit!
Special alpha m. thank you to Indochino for my amazing suit and for sponsoring this video!
My Favorite Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com (use code NEWENEMY15 for 15% Off)
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
All promotion and advertising inquiries: [email protected]
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
MENfluential Conference: https://menfluentialconference.com/
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com/alpham
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going to make you look like a million bucks even if you don’t have a ton of cash.
The inspiration with this video is Alpha’s cousin’s wedding that he recently attended in Philadelphia. He looked amazing in his custom Indochino suit which cost less than everybody else’s — under $300. These other dudes were rocking off-the-rack baggy pieces of crap that cost them around $800. The ironic part is that Alpha looked expensive even though his cost much less!
Don’t Look Broke!
1. Wear nice shoes — it’s the easiest way to take your look to the next level. They can take an average outfit and make it look luxurious!
2. Invest in statement pieces — Alpha invests in outerwear. Nice jackets make you look high-end: bomber leather or nylon. Or rock a classic navy or black pea coat. Make sure it fits you perfectly.
3. Nail the fit & details! — have a suit built for you, for example. Customize every detail with Indochino such as fabric and label. More specifically for Alpha, he went functioning buttonholes & boutonniere, pick stitching, wide peak lapel, embroidery, side tabs instead of belt loops. Indochino is having an incredible sale on flawlessly fitting custom suits under $300. Build your suit online or in-store and look high-end: Indochino
4. Go solid basic pockets with your jeans — they are clean and timeless
5. Cut out your tags — grab a razor blade to remove them. Don’t rip them out as you can pop a thread and make hole in the garment.
6. Hang or lay out dry your clothing — don’t dry them in the dryer. Once dry, you can soften a bit in the dryer.
7. Accessorize — sunglasses, beaded bracelets, cuffs, watches, rings